- This event has passed.
Patrons and Members: Stewardship into Recovery Online Panel
April 23, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Join this expert online panel to discuss Stewardship into Recovery for Patrons and Members. Register here
- Andrew Quartermain, CEO Pro Corda
- Lucy Reece-Raybould, CEO British Footwear Association
- Emma-Claire Morgan, Patrons Manager, Royal British Museums
- Vanessa Dal Busco, Technology Consultant
- Chaired by Alison Russell, Russell Publishing
During the session each of us will discuss what changes were made due to COVID-19, how the changes transformed the way we interact with members and patrons, as well as what lasting changes this will bring.
- Opportunities for growing audiences within the cultural sector beyond just keeping current patrons engaged
- How above links in to what will likely be a very new way of doing things within live performance as the country gets back to “normal”. Importance of balancing meeting restrictions and new ways of working with getting users excited about new and different opportunities for them to engage with.
- How we can plan ahead from what we’ve experienced: The importance of cultural organisations being light footed, versatile, and quick thinking to react to ever changing times. How this can and should now be built into 5 year business plans and the like
- Comments around how the cultural sector funding world also needs to react to the above areas.